Gîte « Sources en Périgord »
170m2 cottage of character planned for 6 to 8 people, located in Dordogne, in the heart of the medieval village of Issigeac,
« Source du Périgord » is designed on the respect of stone and cob in order to preserve the character of this house as an integral part of the town rampart.
The 2019 renovation allowed the enhancement of this splendid XIII century house. The marriage between rustic and modern give it an exceptional warmth and style.
After an excursion day, the private hammam will bring a delightful feeling of lightness and moments of relaxation unforgettable.
THE GROUND FLOOR
On the ground floor, the living room, place of comfort with a wood stove and the dining-room are ideal for sharing a moment between friends.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen.
3 spacious bedroom with patio view or alleys view
You can enjoy on the second floor of a leisure area dedicated entirely for moments of relaxation. The charm of this stone and wood walls area make it our favorite place. On these 30m2, you will enjoy a cocooning atmosphere, a large TV and a powerful wifi.2 supplementary bed can be added on preliminary request.
- House entirely heated and air-conditioned, wich allowed an avaibility for our host all years long
- Private car park and parking lot in front of the cottage
- Free wifi available in all rooms even in the patio
- Barbecue and large table available, ideal for couple, family or friends
- Washing machine /tumble drier
- Cooking plate / oven / microwave
- Cofee-pot / teapot/kettle / coffe-machine nespresso
- Linens (towels, sheets)
- Iron / ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In addition to the hammam wich will provide you relaxation and confort
Cris can propose Reiki and access barssession at preferential rates.